For the series of machines Pfaff B, C, D, E, F, G, J, K, L
Foot for easy guiding and tightening of the elastic band, 6-12 mm wide when sewing it to the fabric. Used for underwear and other techniques with the introduction of an elastic band.
1. Set the gray presser foot knob to position 3-4. The number should line up with the small metal arrow. The higher the number is set, the stronger the eraser will stretch.
2. Gently push the gray roller of the presser foot toward the dial and lift it up.
3. Insert the rubber band into the longer slot in the foot
4. Lower the gray roller of the presser foot down by pushing it slightly in the direction opposite to the knob/the roller should click into place /.
5. Turn the reel's handwheel until the central groove on the reel reaches the width corresponding to the width of the eraser/it will then be guided correctly /.
6. Attach the machine foot. Set a three-step zigzag stitch with a length of 1 and a width that matches the width of the elastic band. Presser foot 7-9./The higher the presser foot pressure, the more fabric will crinkle around the elastic /.
7. Place the fabric under the foot and sew. The fabric will be gathered with a sewn-on elastic band. The higher the number set on the presser foot knob, the more tightly the elastic will be stretched while sewing on.
We invite you to purchase sewing needles various materials, additional spools and machine feet. You can find everything in the category "Accessories"
The description of the above product is copyrighted. Their use requires the permission of the copyright owner. Downloading the contents of the above description without the consent of the company Wiking Poland Ltd. based in Krakow is an act of unfair competition in light of the Act of 16 April 1993. "against unfair competition".