For the series of Husqvarna 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 machines
Binder adapted to different widths of the trimming - from 6mm - 20mm.
1. Thread on the upper and bobbin threads on the machine.
2. Attach the adjustable hem foot.
3. Use the screw on the right side of the foot to set the width of the hem opening to the same width as the trim used.
4. Cut the end of the trim at a 45-degree angle. Insert the tape from the outside of the worm guide into the slot, and pull the trim under the foot.
5. The edge to be folded should be placed in the groove on the left side of the worm guide.
6. Loosen the screw on the top rear of the foot to adjust ………….
7. Select a narrow zigzag stitch, a straight stitch or any decorative stitch. Sew slowly …………… ..
We invite you to purchase needles for sewing various fabrics, additional spools and machine feet. You can find everything in the category "Accessories"
The description of the above product is copyrighted. Their use requires the permission of the copyright owner. Downloading the contents of the above description without the consent of the company Wiking Poland Ltd. based in Krakow is an act of unfair competition in light of the Act of 16 April 1993. "against unfair competition".