For Husqvarna series 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 without Emerald series
Used to transfer a pattern onto a fabric. Using decorative threads, you can make decorative open ladder stitching or loops/tassels imitating animal hair. Zigzag stitch length 1.5-2.5 x width 3. Snap on the fringe foot. Slightly reduce the thread tension.
Marking and moving the pattern:
Perform marking stitches. do not fasten the ends of the thread. Due to the loose loops, the stitches can be easily removed.
Open cover stitches:
1. Sew the two pieces of fabric right sides together.
2. Pull the fabric pieces apart to reveal the loops of the ladder stitching.
3. Iron the edges of the fabric or sew it on.
Decorative loops and fringes:
1. Use the presser foot to sew overlapping stitches over the desired pattern.
2. The toe of the presser foot loops to one side. Sew a straight stitch at the base of the loops to secure them. To obtain fringes, cut the loops in the middle of their length.
We invite you to buy sewing needles for various fabrics, additional spools and machine feet. You can find everything in the category "Accessories"
The description of the above product is copyrighted. Their use requires the permission of the copyright owner. Downloading the contents of the above description without the consent of the company Wiking Poland Ltd. based in Krakow is an act of unfair competition in light of the Act of 16 April 1993. "against unfair competition".