For the Husqvarna series of machines 1,2,3,4,5,6,7
Guides the edge stitches when joining fabrics. Maintains the same distance between the stitch and the edge of the fabric. It has a metal guide and 4 lines indicating different distances from the edge of the material.
1. Thread on the upper and bobbin threads on the machine.
2. Attach the transparent foot with guide lines
3. For a combination of materials: place the materials right sides together.
4. Place the fabrics under the foot so that the edge of the fabric rests against the metal guide. The stitch will be sewn 1.5 cm from the edge of the fabric 5. Lower the presser foot and start sewing. The guide should touch the edge of the fabric to ensure the stitch is sewn at the same distance.
6. The 4 consecutive red guide lines on the presser foot can be used to sew consecutive rows of stitching or to sew a stitch closer to the edge of the fabric.
We invite you to purchase needles for sewing various materials, additional spools and machine feet. You can find everything in the category "Accessories"
The description of the above product is copyrighted. Their use requires the permission of the copyright owner. Downloading the contents of the above description without the consent of the company Wiking Poland Ltd. based in Krakow is an act of unfair competition in light of the Act of 16 April 1993. "against unfair competition".