Description of the above product is protected by copyright. Their use requires the permission of the copyright owner. Downloading the content of the above description without the consent of Wiking Polska Sp. z o.o. based in Krakow constitutes an act of unfair competition in the light of the ACT of April 16, 1993 "on combating unfair competition".
- Toyota models: Super Jeans J15W, Super Jeans J17XL, Super Jeans J34, Super Jeans J26 and others
Zipper foot covered is used to sew in zippers in covered. The zipper is sewn into the garment before its elements are finally joined. The foot has 2 grooves on the bottom in which the zipper teeth slide, it holds them while sewing. The zipper should be at least 3 cm longer than the intended length of the opening.
1. Mark the correct length of the zipper on the material and on the zipper. The excess length should be at the bottom of the zipper.
2. Attach the invisible zipper foot. Select a straight stitch with center needle position, stitch length 2.5-3.0.
3. Open the lock.
4. Fold the right side of the zipper with the fabric, right sides together. The zipper teeth should be on the seam line and the top end of the zipper should be approximately 2 cm below the edge of the fabric.
5. Raise the zipper teeth, lower the presser foot so that the serrations are in the right groove on the bottom of the presser foot.
6. Adjust the needle position so that it is flush with the needle guide on the front of the foot. Work a few reverse stitches to secure the end of the thread and sew. Finish sewing at the zipper length mark and sew a few stitches in reverse to fasten the thread end.
7. Fold the left side of the zipper with the wrong side of the fabric with the right sides together. Lower the foot so that the zipper teeth are in the left groove of the foot. Check that the needle is inserted flush with the needle guide on the front of the foot. Sew in the same way as the previous side of the zipper.
We invite you to purchase needles for sewing various fabrics, additional spools and machine feet. You can find everything in the category "Accessories"
The description of the above product is copyrighted. Their use requires the permission of the copyright owner. Downloading the contents of the above description without the consent of the company Wiking Poland Ltd. based in Krakow is an act of unfair competition in light of the Act of 16 April 1993. "against unfair competition".