For invisible locks
96,75 zł Netto
The lowest price of the last 30 days: 119,00 zł
To the Husqvarna series of machines 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8
The invisible zipper is sewn into the garment before its elements are finally joined. The foot has 2 grooves on the bottom in which the zipper teeth slide, it holds them while sewing. The zipper should be at least 3 cm longer than the intended length of the opening.
1. Mark the correct length of the zipper on the material and on the zipper. The excess length should be at the bottom of the zipper.
2. Attach the invisible zipper foot. Select a straight stitch with center needle position, stitch length 2.5-3.0.
3. Open the lock.
4. Fold the right side of the zipper with the fabric, right sides together. The teeth of the zipper should be on the seam line and the top end of the zipper should be approx. 2 cm below the edge of the fabric/fig. A /.
5. Raise the zipper teeth, lower the foot so that the teeth are in the right groove on the bottom of the foot./fig. B /.
6. Adjust the needle position so that it is flush with the needle guide on the front of the foot. Work a few reverse stitches to secure the end of the thread and sew. Finish sewing at the zipper length mark and work a few stitches in reverse to fasten the thread end/fig. C /.
7. Fold the left side of the zipper with the wrong side of the fabric with the right sides together. Lower the foot so that the zipper teeth are in the left groove of the foot. Check that the needle is inserted flush with the needle guide on the front of the foot. Sew in the same way as on the previous side of the zipper.
8. Close the zipper. Fold the zipper and fabric right sides together. Snap on the standard zipper foot E to the left of the needle. Set the needle to the right position. Pin the rest of the fabric below the zipper with pins, right sides together. Sew the seam from the bottom to the top of the zipper, fasten the thread end with stitches backwards/fig. D /.
9. If the zipper is too long, sew across the zipper teeth, 3 cm below the sewn-in length of the zipper. Cut off the excess zipper below the seam.
We invite you to purchase sewing needles for various fabrics, additional spools and machine feet. . You can find everything in the category "Accessories"
Description of the above product is protected by copyright. Their use requires the permission of the copyright owner. Downloading the content of the above description without the consent of Wiking Polska Sp. z o.o. based in Krakow constitutes an act of unfair competition in the light of the ACT of April 16, 1993 "on combating unfair competition".
8 other products in the same category: