TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE ONLINE STORE
These Regulations define the general terms and conditions of operation of the online store www.maszynydoszycia.pl (hereinafter: "Online Store"). The Online Store run by the Service Provider is a sales platform through which the Service Provider provides services to Customers electronically, as well as through which the Customer has the opportunity to read and conclude a Sales contract for the Goods presented by the Seller. The seller is the company Wiking Polska Sp. z o. o. with its seat in Kraków at ul. Wieniawskiego 62 31-436 Kraków NIP: 9452186717 REGON: 36246492800000 registered in the District Court in Kraków, Śródmieście Department KRS 0000573937, also referred to as the "Service Provider". Account number: Santander Bank SA - Account number: 93109016650000000132482983 You can contact the Service Provider: at the following telephone numbers: 12 4127369 or 664421788 using the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, by sending an e-mail to the address given above.
§ 1 Definitions
- Working days - means days of the week from Monday until Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Delivery - means the actual act of providing the Customer by the Seller, via the Supplier, of the Goods specified in the order.
- Supplier - means the entity, with whom the Seller cooperates in the scope of the Delivery of the Goods.
- Password - means a string of letters, numbers or other characters selected by the Customer during Registration in the Online Store, used to secure access to the Customer Account in the Online Store.
- Customer - means an entity for which, in accordance with the Regulations and legal regulations, services may be provided electronically or with which a Sales Agreement may be concluded.
- Consumer - means a natural person making a legal transaction with the entrepreneur not directly related to with its business or professional activity.
- Customer Account - means a panel individual for each Customer, launched on his behalf by the Service Provider, after the Customer has registered and concluded a contract for the provision of the Customer Account service.
- Entrepreneur - means a natural person, legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person, to which the law grants legal capacity, conducting business or professional activity on its own behalf and performing a legal transaction directly related to its business or professional activity.
- Regulations - means these regulations.
- Registration - means an actual act performed in the company a person specified in the Regulations, required for the Customer to use all the functionalities of the Online Store.
- Seller - an entrepreneur running a trading company Wiking Polska Sp. z o. o. 31-438 Kraków ul. Wieniawskiego 62
- Store Website - means the website where the Service Provider runs the Online Store, operating in the domain ofomachdoszycia.pl
- Goods - means the product presented by the Seller via the Store's Website, that may be the subject of the Sales Agreement.
- Durable medium - means a material or tool enabling the Customer, Seller or Service Provider to store information personally addressed to him, in a way that allows access to information in the future for a period appropriate to the purposes for which this information they are used and allow the stored information to be recreated unchanged.
- Sales contract - means a sales contract concluded remotely, on the terms set out in the Regulations, between the Customer and the Seller.
- Additional service - a paid service, provided to the Customer outside the Online Store, the purchase of which is possible only for the device purchased for via the Store's Website.
- Service Provider - Firma Wiking Polska Sp. z o. o. with headquarters in Krakow 31-436 ul. Wieniawskiego 62 NIP: 9452186717, REGON: 36246492800000 entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court of Kraków, file number KR.XI NS-REJ.KRS/25442/15/875/NIP, under the number KRS 0000573937, with share capital fully paid up in the amount PLN 5,000.00; e-mail: email@example.com , being also the owner of the Online Store.
§ 2 General provisions and the use of the Online Store
- All rights to the Online Store, including property rights copyrights, intellectual property rights to its name, its Internet domain, the Store's Website, as well as to patterns, forms, logos, photos posted on the Store's Website (except for some logos and photos presented on the Store's Website, to which these copyrights belong to third parties) belong to the Service Provider.
- The Service Provider uses the mechanism of "cookies", which are saved by the Service Provider's server on the hard drive of the end device when customers use the Store's Website The customer. The use of "cookies" is aimed at the correct operation of the Store's Website on the Customers' end devices. This mechanism does not destroy the Customer's end device and does not change the configuration of the Customer's end devices or the software installed on these devices. Each customer can disable the "cookies" mechanism in the web browser of his end device. The Service Provider indicates that disabling "cookies" may, however, cause difficulties or prevent the use of the Store's Website.
- To place an order in the Online Store via the Store's Website or via e-mail and to use the services available on the Store's Websites, it is necessary for the Customer to have an active e-mail account.
- In order to place an order in the Online Store by phone or using the free Chat service, it is necessary for the Customer to have an active telephone number and an active account e-mail.
- It is forbidden for the Customer to provide illegal content and use by the Customer of the Online Store, the Store's Website or free services provided by the Service Provider, in a manner that is against the law, decency or infringes the personal rights of third parties .
- The Service Provider declares that the public nature of the Internet and the use of electronic services may entail the risk of obtaining and modifying customer data by unauthorized persons, therefore customers should use appropriate technical measures to minimize the above-mentioned risks. In particular, use anti-virus programs and programs protecting the identity of Internet users. The Service Provider never asks the Customer to provide him with the Password in any form.
- It is not allowed to use the resources and functions of the Online Store in order to conduct activities by the Customer that would violate the interests of the Service Provider or the Seller, i.e. business advertising of another entrepreneur or product; activity consisting in posting content not related to the activities of the Seller; activity consisting in posting false or misleading content.
§ 3 Registration
- In order to create a Customer Account, the Customer is obliged to make a free Registration.
- Registration is not necessary to place an order in the Online Store.
- In order to register, the Customer should complete the registration form provided by the Service Provider on the Store's Website and send the completed registration form electronically to the Service Provider by selecting the appropriate function in the registration form. During Registration, the Customer sets an individual Password.
- When completing the registration form, the Customer has the opportunity to read the Regulations, accepting its content by marking the appropriate field in the form.
- During Registration, the Customer may voluntarily consent to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes by checking the appropriate box on the registration form. In this case, the Service Provider clearly informs about the purpose of collecting the Customer's personal data, as well as about the recipients of such data known to the Service Provider or expected.
- The Customer's consent to the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes does not condition the possibility of concluding a contract with the Service Provider. for the provision of the Customer Account Management service by electronic means. The consent may be withdrawn at any time by submitting an appropriate Customer statement to the Service Provider on a durable medium. The statement may, for example, be sent to the address of the Service Provider via e-mail.
- The customer also has the option of registering via his user account on social networks, i.e. LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+. Setting up a Customer Account takes place through a dedicated redirection from the Online Store to the website of the social networking site: LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, where the user is asked to enter the user name (or alternatively a phone number in the case of Facebook) and the password he has for the user's account in a given social networking site. After authorization on the social networking site, the user is redirected back to the Online Store, where the Customer Account is created with a link to the user's account on the social networking site. The username for the social network and its password are not registered and stored by the Service Provider. After authorization by the user, social networks provide the Service Provider with the following personal data, respectively: name, surname, e-mail address. At this moment, an agreement for the provision of the Customer Account service by electronic means is concluded, and the Customer gains the ability to access the Customer Account and make changes to the data provided during the Registration.
- After submitting the completed registration form, the Customer shall immediately receive, by electronic means, on e-mail address provided in the registration form, Registration confirmation by the Service Provider. At that moment, the contract for the provision of the Customer Account service by electronic means is concluded, and the Customer gains the ability to access the Customer Account and make changes to the data provided during Registration.
§ 4 Orders
- The customer may place orders in the Online Store via the Store's Website or e-mail for 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- The customer may place orders in the Online Store by phone at +48664421788 or 12 4127369 or using the free Live Chat service, during the hours and days indicated on the Store's Website.
- A customer placing an order via the Store's Website, completes the order by selecting the Goods or Goods and Additional Service he is interested in and adds it to the "CART". After completing the entire order and indicating the method of Delivery and payment method in the "CART", the Customer places the order using the available order form, then selecting the "Order and pay" button on the Store's Website. Each time before placing an order, the Customer is informed about the Seller's data about the total price for the selected Goods and Delivery, or Goods, Additional Service (including the method of implementation) and Delivery, as well as about all additional costs that he is obliged to incur in connection with the Sales Agreement. .
- In special cases, the quantity of the Goods purchased by the Customer may be limited, about which the Customer is informed each time when placing the order.
- The Customer placing an order via e-mail sends it to the following address. e-mail provided by the Service Provider on the Store's Website. In the message sent to the Service Provider, the Customer shall in particular specify: the name of the Product, color and its quantity, among the Goods presented on the Store's Website, as well as whether he wants to use the Additional Service and his contact details.
- After receiving from The Customer by electronic means of the message referred to in §4 para. 7, the Service Provider sends the Customer a return message via e-mail, providing the Seller's details, the price of the selected Goods and possible forms of payment and the method of Delivery, along with its cost, and the cost of the Additional Service, if selected by the Customer, as well as information on all additional payments that The customer would have to pay under the Contract of Sale. The message also informs the Customer that the conclusion of the Sales Agreement via e-mail entails the obligation to pay for the ordered Goods. Based on the information provided by the Service Provider, the Customer may place an order by sending an e-mail to the Service Provider indicating the selected form of payment and the method of Delivery. Each time before placing an order, the Customer is informed about the data of the Seller with whom the Sales Agreement will be concluded.
- Placing an order referred to in §4 para. 4, is the submission by the Customer of an offer to conclude a Contract for the sale of the Goods that are the subject of the order.
- After placing the order, the Seller shall send the confirmation of the order to the e-mail address provided by the Customer. Confirmation of the order is the Seller's declaration of acceptance of the offer referred to in §4 para. 9 above and upon its receipt by the Customer, a Sales Agreement is concluded.
- The Customer placing an order by telephone uses the telephone number provided by the Service Provider on the Store's Website. When placing an order by phone, the Customer provides the Service Provider with the name of the Goods from among the Goods on the Store's Website and the quantity of the Goods he wants to order. The Customer may also order an Additional Service. Then, after completing the entire order, the Customer specifies the method and address of the Delivery and the form of payment, and also indicates, if selected, his e-mail address or correspondence address to confirm the order. Each time the Customer places an order by phone, the Customer is informed about the data of the Seller with whom the Sales Agreement will be concluded, about the total price of the selected Good or Good and Additional Service (including the method of implementation) and the total cost of the selected method of Delivery, as well as about all additional costs that he is obliged to incur in connection with the Sales Agreement.
- Placing an order in accordance with §4 sec. 11 occurs in real time, i.e. during a telephone call. At this moment, the Sales Agreement is concluded.
- A customer placing an order using the free Chat service uses the messenger available on the Store's Website. When placing an order using the free Chat service, the Customer provides the Service Provider with the name of the Goods from among the Goods on the Store's Website and the quantity of the Goods he wants to order. The Customer may also order an Additional Service. Then, after completing the entire order, the Customer specifies the method and address of the Delivery and the form of payment, and also indicates, if selected, his e-mail address or correspondence address to confirm the order. Each time the Customer places an order using the free Chat service, the Customer is informed about the data of the Seller with whom the Sales Agreement will be concluded, about the total price of the selected Good or Good and Additional Service (including the method of implementation) and the total cost of the selected method of Delivery, as well as about all additional costs that he is obliged to incur in connection with the Contract of Sale.
- Placing an order in accordance with §4 sec. 13 takes place in real time, i.e. when using the free Chat service. At this point, the Sales Agreement is concluded.
- After the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, the Seller confirms to the Customer its terms, sending them on a durable medium to the Customer's e-mail address or in writing to the address provided by the Customer during Registration or ordering.
- After the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, the Seller may contact the Customer at the telephone number provided in order to check the level of Customer satisfaction with the transaction carried out in the Online Store.
§ 5 Payments
- The prices on the Store's Website are gross prices, expressed in Polish zlotys (PLN) and have the KGO fee included. The prices given do not include information on the costs of Delivery and any other costs that the Customer will be obliged to incur in connection with the Sales Agreement, about which the Customer will be informed when choosing the method of Delivery and placing an order.
- The customer may choose the following forms payment for the ordered Goods: bank transfer; by credit card or bank transfer via an external quick payment system; cash on delivery; cash or credit card upon personal collection; and through the installment payment system or leasing. Account number for payment: Santander Bank SA account number: 93109016650000000132482983
- The entity providing online payment services is Blue Media SA Available payment methods:
- -Visa Electron
- -MasterCard Electronic
- The seller refunds the payment using the same method of payment as used by the consumer, unless the consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not involve any costs for him.
- The customer should make payment for the order in the amount resulting from the concluded Sales Agreement within 5 Business Days, if he chose the form of prepayment.
In the event of failure by the Customer to pay the payment within the time limit referred to in §5 sec. 3, the Seller has the right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement. After the expiry of the deadline for making the payment, the Seller will send the Customer a declaration of withdrawal from the contract on a durable medium pursuant to art. 492 of the Civil Code.
- Until the Goods are collected, the Customer has a contractual right to withdraw from the contract in accordance with Art. 395 of the Civil Code. The Customer may exercise this right by submitting a declaration to the Seller, in particular by using a dedicated link available in the order confirmation e-mail. The above contractual right of withdrawal is separate, it does not affect or limit the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days under the Consumer Rights Act, described in §9 of the Regulations.
§ 6 Delivery
- The Seller delivers the Delivery within the territory of the Republic of Poland.
- Seller is obliged to deliver the Goods being the subject of the Sales Agreement without defects.
- The Seller informs the customer about the number of Working Days needed for the Delivery and execution of the order. the day the Seller's bank account is credited.
- The ordered Goods are delivered to the Customer via the Supplier to the address indicated in the order form. In the case of some Goods exceeding the weight of 30 kg, the Customer has the option of purchasing an additional service, i.e. bringing the ordered Goods to the first room located in the Customer's premises at the address indicated in the order form, about which he is informed each time when placing the order via messages posted on the website. the Store's website.
- The customer is obliged to inspect the delivered parcel in time and in the manner accepted for parcels of a given type. In the event of a loss or damage to the shipment, the Customer has the right to request the Supplier's employee to draw up the appropriate protocol.
- The Customer may collect the ordered Goods in person. The collection can be made at the office of Wiking Polska Sp. z o. o. during the opening hours from 8.00-16.00 in Krakow at ul. Wieniawskiego 62, after prior arrangement with the Seller of the collection date via e-mail or by phone.
- The Seller, in accordance with the Customer's will, attaches a VAT invoice to the shipment being the subject of the Delivery or sends it via e-mail to the e-mail address provided by When placing the order, the customer, a VAT invoice for the delivered goods. The VAT invoice is delivered by e-mail in the form of an electronic file in PDF format. In order to open the file, the Customer should have free software compatible with the PDF format. The Seller recommends the Adobe Acrobat Reader program for this purpose, which can be downloaded free of charge at http://www.adobe.com 8. After the Delivery of the purchased Goods, the Seller may contact the Customer by phone to confirm receipt of the goods by customer.
§ 7 Warranty
- The Seller provides the Delivery of the Goods free from physical and legal defects. The seller is liable to the customer if the product has a physical or legal defect (warranty). However, in the case of used, defective goods (e.g. from an exhibition or return), the Seller always informs the Customer, in particular, about any visible traces of use. Bearing in mind the above, each Product, whether new, used, or from an exhibition or return, presented by the Seller is properly described.
- If the Product has a defect, the Customer may:
- a) submit a declaration of price reduction or withdrawal from the Contract of Sale, unless the Seller immediately and without undue inconvenience to the Customer replaces the defective Product with a Product free from defects or removes the defect. This limitation does not apply if the Product has already been replaced or repaired by the Seller or the Seller has not satisfied the obligation to replace the Product with a non-defective one or remove the defects. The Customer may, instead of the removal of the defect proposed by the Seller, demand the replacement of the Product with a Product free from defects, or instead of the replacement of the Product, request the removal of the defect, unless it is impossible to bring the Product into conformity with the contract in the manner chosen by the Customer or would require excessive costs compared to the method proposed by the Seller. When assessing the excess of costs, the value of the Product free from defects is taken into account, the type and significance of the defect found, as well as the inconvenience to which the Customer would be exposed otherwise.
- b) demand the replacement of the defective Product with a non-defective one. defects or defect removal. The Seller is obliged to replace the defective Product with a Product free from defects or remove the defect within a reasonable time without undue inconvenience to the Customer. The Seller may refuse to satisfy the Customer's request if it is impossible to bring the defective Goods into compliance with the Sales Agreement in the manner chosen by the Customer or would require excessive costs compared to the second possible method of compliance with the Sales Agreement. The costs of repair or replacement shall be borne by the Seller.
- In the case of a Customer who is a Consumer, the complaint costs are covered by the Seller, in particular the cost of delivering the claimed Goods to the Seller and sending them back to the Customer by the Seller.
- Any complaints related to the Goods or the implementation of the Sales Agreement, the Customer may submit in any form. We prefer the written form, where a letter of complaint may be sent to the address of the Seller
- The Seller, within 14 days from the date of the request containing the complaint, will respond to the complaint of the Goods or the complaint related to the implementation of the Sales Agreement submitted by the Customer. send photographic documentation of the advertised Goods to the Seller's e-mail address, on the basis of which the Seller may consider the complaint of the Goods within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of the request containing the complaint.
- Please note that not all materials are suitable for sewing and embroidering. If in doubt, please contact the seller or perform a test before buying.
- Do not put threads in spools over 1000 m on the machine or embroidery machine, industrial thread because it may cause incorrect thread tension (except for machines industrial).
- There are no disadvantages of sewing machines, embroidery machines, overlocks: thread breaking, thread loosening or loud work resulting from operating errors or subjective feelings.
- Authorized Central Service is located in Krakow at ul. Wieniawskiego 62.
- In order to submit the complaint process, the Buyer must complete a special online complaint form available on the Online Store Website or fill in and send it by post.
- If the buyer of the products is a customer who is not a consumer the parties exclude liability under the warranty. (Legal basis of Article 558 paragraph 1 of the Civil Code and Article 22/1 of the Civil Code)
- A Customer who is a Consumer may take advantage of out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes. The authorized entity, competent for the Service Provider is the Provincial Inspectorate of Trade Inspection in Krakow.
§ 8 Warranty
< ol style = "text-align: justify;">
- Goods sold by the Seller may be covered by a guarantee granted by the producer of the Goods or the distributor.
- In the case of Goods covered by the guarantee, information on the existence and content of the guarantee in it can be made available to the customer at any time upon request.
§ 9 Withdrawal from the Sales Agreement
- The Customer who is a Consumer who concluded the Sales Agreement may withdraw from it within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The period for withdrawing from the Sales Agreement begins for a Sales Agreement in the performance of which the entrepreneur issues the Goods - from taking possession of the Goods by the Consumer or a third party designated by him other than the carrier and if the Sales Agreement covers many Goods that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts - from taking possession of the last Good, batch or part, for other contracts - from the date of their conclusion. The consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement by submitting a declaration of withdrawal to the Seller. The declaration may be submitted on the form, the specimen of which was posted by the Seller on the Store's Website. Link to download the form link & gt; & gt;
- The consumer is liable for a decrease in the value of the item as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item in accordance with the Act of 30/05/2014 on consumer rights, Article 34 paragraph 4
- The cost of returning the goods to the Seller as a result of withdrawal from the contract is not refundable. The seller does not accept parcels sent back to him on delivery.
- The right to withdraw from the contract is not available if the entrepreneur has fully provided the service with the consumer's express consent.
- In the event of a decision to return the purchased goods, please by phone at the number of the sales office 12 4127369 or 664421788, where the Buyer will receive comprehensive information on the return of the Goods.
§ 10 Final provisions
- All goods, names and trademarks published on the Online Store's website are used for identification purposes only and may be registered trademarks trademarks of their respective owners. Products sold in the store are intended for home use, unless the product description clearly states otherwise.
- Before starting the product, it is absolutely required that the consumer read the product manual.
- Prices and conditions The purchase presented on the Store's Pages apply only to Orders placed via the Online Store .
- The Seller informs that he makes every effort to ensure that the information on the manufacturers 'Goods is consistent with the manufacturers' catalog data.
- The customer agrees to receive commercial information via e-mail, post by Wiking Polska Sp. z oo ul. Wieniawskiego 62, 31-436 Kraków.
- When placing the Order, the Buyer should consent to the storage and processing of personal data contained in the order by the Seller, only for purposes related to the implementation of the Order with the applicable provisions of the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000), in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (Journal of Laws UE.L No. 119, p. 1) (hereinafter also: "GDPR") and other currently applicable, i.e. for the entire period of processing of specific data, the provisions of the law on the protection of personal data. Personal data means information about an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter: "Personal Data"). An identifiable natural person is a person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular on the basis of an identifier such as name and surname, identification number, location data, internet identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental factors, the economic, cultural or social identity of a natural person. Personal Data Administrator:
Your data is transferred to us and we will be their Administrator:
Wiking Polska Sp. Z oo 31-436 Kraków ul.Wieniawskiego 62 NIP: 9452186717
Contact to the Personal Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
The administrator takes special care to protect the inte