TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE ONLINE STORE
These Regulations define the general terms and conditions of operation of the online store www.maszynydoszycia.pl (hereinafter referred to as the "Online Store"). The Online Store run by the Service Provider is a sales platform through which the Service Provider provides electronic services to Customers, as well as through which the Customer has the opportunity to read and conclude a Sales Agreement for the Goods presented by the Seller. The seller is Wiking Polska Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Kraków at ul. Wieniawskiego 62 31-436 Kraków NIP: 9452186717 REGON: 36246492800000, registered in the District Court in Kraków, Śródmieście Division, KRS 0000573937, also referred to interchangeably as the "Service Provider". Account number: Santander Bank SA - Account number: 93109016650000000132482983 Contact with the Service Provider can be obtained: by phone: 12 4127369 or 664421788 using the e-mail address: email@example.com, by sending mail to the registered office address given above.
§ 1 Definitions
- Working days - means days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Delivery - means the actual act of delivering to the Customer by the Seller, through the Supplier, the Goods specified in the order.
- Supplier - means an entity with which the Seller cooperates in the delivery of Goods.
- Password - means a string of letters, digits or other characters selected by the Customer during Registration in the Online Store, used to secure access to the Customer Account in the Online Store.
- Customer - means an entity for which, in accordance with the Regulations and the law, services may be provided electronically or with whom a Sales Agreement may be concluded.
- Consumer - means a natural person who performs a legal transaction with the entrepreneur not directly related to his business or professional activity.
- Customer Account - means an individual panel for each Customer, launched on their behalf by the Service Provider, after the Customer has registered and concluded a contract for the provision of the Customer Account service.
- Entrepreneur - means a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person, to whom the law grants legal capacity, conducting business or professional activity on its own behalf and performing a legal act directly related to its business or professional activity.
- Regulations - means these regulations.
- Registration - means an actual act performed in the manner specified in the Regulations, required for the Customer to use all the functionalities of the Online Store.
- Seller - an entrepreneur running a trading company Wiking Polska Sp. z o. o. 31-438 Kraków ul. Wieniawskiego 62
- Store Website - means the website under which the Service Provider runs the Online Store, operating in the domain machinesdoszycia.pl
- Goods - means a product presented by the Seller via the Shop Website, which may be the subject of the Sales Agreement.
- Durable medium - means a material or tool enabling the Customer, Seller or Service Provider to store information addressed personally to him, in a way that allows access to information in the future for a period of time appropriate for the purposes for which this information is used, and which allows the stored information to be reproduced unchanged.
- Sales contract - means a sales contract concluded at a distance, on the terms set out in the Regulations, between the Customer and the Seller.
- Additional service - a paid service provided to the Customer outside the Online Store, the purchase of which is possible only for the device purchased via the Online Store Website.
- Service Provider - Wiking Polska Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Kraków 31-436 ul. Wieniawskiego 62 NIP: 9452186717, Regon: 36246492800000, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court of Kraków, File number KR.XI NS-REJ.KRS/25442/15/875/NIP, under KRS number 0000573937, with share capital paid up in full in the amount of PLN 5,000.00; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , which is also the owner of the Online Store.
§ 2 General provisions and use of the Online Store
- All rights to the Online Store, including proprietary copyrights, intellectual property rights to its name, its Internet domain, the Store Website, as well as to patterns, forms, logos, photos, posted on the Shop Website (except for some logos and photos presented on the Shop Website, to which copyrights belong to third parties) belong to the Service Provider.
- The Service Provider uses the mechanism of "cookies", which, when Customers use the Store Website, are saved by the Service Provider's server on the hard drive of the Customer's end device. The use of "cookies" is aimed at the correct operation of the Store's Website on the Customer's end devices. This mechanism does not destroy the Customer's end device and does not cause configuration changes in the Customer's end devices or in the software installed on these devices. Each customer can disable the "cookies" mechanism in the web browser of his end device. The Service Provider indicates that disabling "cookies" may, however, cause difficulties or prevent the use of the Store Website.
- In order to place an order in the Online Store via the Store Website or via e-mail and to use the services available on the Store Website, it is necessary for the Customer to have an active e-mail account.
- In order to place an order in the Online Store by phone or using the free Chat service, it is necessary for the Customer to have an active telephone number and an active e-mail account.
- It is forbidden for the Customer to provide unlawful content and for the Customer to use the Online Shop, the Shop Website or free services provided by the Service Provider in a manner contrary to the law, decency or infringing the personal rights of third parties.
- The Service Provider declares that the public nature of the Internet and the use of services provided electronically may involve the risk of obtaining and modifying Customer data by unauthorized persons, therefore Customers should use appropriate technical measures to minimize the above-mentioned risks. In particular, use antivirus programs and programs that protect the identity of those using the Internet. The Service Provider never asks the Customer to provide him with the Password in any form.
- It is not allowed to use the resources and functions of the Online Store for the purpose of conducting activities by the Customer that would violate the interests of the Service Provider or the Seller, i.e. advertising activities of another entrepreneur or product; activity consisting in posting content not related to the activity of the Seller; activity consisting in posting untrue or misleading content.
§ 3 Registration
- In order to create a Customer Account, the Customer is obliged to register free of charge.
- Registration is not necessary to place an order in the Online Store.
- In order to register, the Customer should complete the registration form provided by the Service Provider on the Store's Website and send the completed registration form electronically to the Service Provider by selecting the appropriate function in the registration form. During Registration, the Customer sets an individual Password.
- When filling out the registration form, the Customer has the opportunity to read the Regulations, accepting its content by marking the appropriate field in the form.
- During Registration, the Customer may voluntarily consent to the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes by checking the appropriate box in the registration form. In this case, the Service Provider clearly informs about the purpose of collecting the Customer's personal data, as well as about the known or expected recipients of this data.
- The Customer's consent to the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes does not condition the possibility of concluding a contract with the Service Provider for the electronic provision of the Customer Account service. Consent may be withdrawn at any time, by submitting the Customer's relevant statement to the Service Provider on a Durable Medium. The statement may, for example, be sent to the Service Provider's address via e-mail.
- The customer also has the option of registering via his user account on social networks, i.e. LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+. The creation of a Customer Account takes place through a dedicated redirection from the Online Store to the website of the social networking site: LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, where the user is asked to enter the username (or alternatively the telephone number in the case of Facebook) and the password he has for the user account in a given social networking site. After authorization on the social network website, the user is redirected back to the Online Store, where a Customer Account is set up with a link to the user's account on the social network site. The username for the social networking site and its password are not registered and stored by the Service Provider. After authorization by the user, social networking sites provide the Service Provider with the following personal data, respectively: name, surname, e-mail address. At this moment, an agreement for the provision of electronic services for maintaining a Customer Account is concluded, and the Customer is given the opportunity to access the Customer Account and make changes to the data provided during Registration.
- After sending the completed registration form, the Customer immediately receives, by e-mail to the e-mail address provided in the registration form, confirmation of the Registration by the Service Provider. At this moment, an agreement for the provision of electronic services for maintaining a Customer Account is concluded, and the Customer is given the opportunity to access the Customer Account and make changes to the data provided during Registration.
§ 4 Orders
- The Customer may place orders in the Online Store via the Store's Website or e-mail 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- The Customer may place orders in the Online Store via telephone at +48664421788 or 12 4127369 or using the free Live Chat service, at the times and days indicated on the Store Website.
- The Customer placing an order via the Shop Website, completes the order by selecting the Good or the Good and Additional Service in which he is interested and adds it to the "CART". After completing the entire order and indicating in the "CART" the method of Delivery and the form of payment, the Customer places the order using the available order form, then selects the "Order and pay" button on the Store's Website. Each time before placing an order, the Customer is informed about the Seller's data about the total price for the selected Goods and Delivery, or Goods, Additional Service (including the method of implementation) and Delivery, as well as about all additional costs that he is obliged to incur in connection with the Sales Agreement .
- In special cases, the quantity of the Goods purchased by the Customer may be limited, of which the Customer is always informed when placing the order.
- The customer placing an order via e-mail sends it to the e-mail address provided by the Service Provider on the Shop Website. In the message sent to the Service Provider, the Customer provides in particular: the name of the Good, the color and its quantity, from among the Goods presented on the Store Website, as well as whether he wants to use the Additional Service and his contact details.
- After receiving from the Customer by e-mail the message referred to in §4 sec. 7, the Service Provider sends the Customer a return message via e-mail, providing the Seller's details, the price of selected Goods and possible forms of payment and method of Delivery together with its cost and the cost of the Additional Service, if selected by the Customer, as well as information on all additional payments that The customer would incur under the Sales Agreement. The message also contains information for the Customer that the conclusion of the Sales Agreement via e-mail entails the obligation to pay for the ordered Goods. Based on the information provided by the Service Provider, the Customer may place an order by sending an e-mail to the Service Provider indicating the selected form of payment and the method of Delivery. Each time before placing an order, the Customer is informed about the details of the Seller with whom the Sales Agreement will be concluded.
- Placing an order referred to in §4 section 4, constitutes the Customer's submission of an offer to conclude a Sales Agreement for the Goods being the subject of the order.
- After placing the order, the Seller sends an order confirmation to the e-mail address provided by the Customer. Confirmation of acceptance of the order is the Seller's declaration of acceptance of the offer referred to in §4 section 9 above and upon its receipt by the Customer, a Sales Agreement is concluded.
- The customer placing an order via telephone uses the telephone number provided by the Service Provider on the Store's Website. When placing an order over the phone, the Customer provides the Service Provider with the name of the Goods from among the Goods available on the Shop Website and the quantity of the Goods he wants to order. The Customer may also order an Additional Service. Then, after completing the entire order, the Customer specifies the method and address of the Delivery and the form of payment, and also indicates, as selected, his e-mail address or correspondence address to confirm the order. Each time the Customer places an order by phone, the Customer is informed about the details of the Seller with whom the Sales Agreement will be concluded, about the total price of the selected Good or the Good and Additional Service (including the method of implementation) and the total cost of the selected method of Delivery, as well as about all additional the costs that he is obliged to incur in connection with the Sales Agreement.
- Placing an order in accordance with §4 sec. 11 takes place in real time, i.e. during a telephone call. At this moment, the Sales Agreement is concluded.
- The customer placing an order using the free Chat service uses the messenger available on the Store's Website. When placing an order using the free Chat service, the Customer provides the Service Provider with the name of the Good from among the Goods available on the Shop Website and the quantity of the Good he wants to order. The Customer may also order an Additional Service. Then, after completing the entire order, the Customer specifies the method and address of the Delivery and the form of payment, and also indicates, as selected, his e-mail address or correspondence address to confirm the order. Each time the Customer places an order using the free Chat service, the Customer is informed about the details of the Seller with whom the Sales Agreement will be concluded, about the total price of the selected Good or the Good and Additional Service (including the method of implementation) and the total cost of the selected method of Delivery, as well as about all additional costs that it is obliged to incur in connection with the Sales Agreement.
- Placing an order in accordance with §4 sec. 13 takes place in real time, i.e. when using the free Chat service. At this moment, the Sales Agreement is concluded.
- After concluding the Sales Agreement, the Seller confirms its terms to the Customer by sending them on a Durable Medium to the Customer's e-mail address or in writing to the address indicated by the Customer during Registration or ordering.
- After concluding the Sales Agreement, the Seller may contact the Customer at the telephone number provided in order to examine the level of Customer satisfaction with the transaction carried out in the Online Store.
§ 5 Payments
- The prices on the Store Website placed next to the given Goods are gross prices, expressed in Polish zlotys (PLN) and include the KGO fee. The given prices do not include information on the costs of Delivery and any other costs that the Customer will be obliged to incur in connection with the Sales Agreement, about which the Customer will be informed when choosing the method of Delivery and placing the order.
- The Customer may choose the following payment methods for the ordered Goods: bank transfer; by payment card or bank transfer through an external quick payment system; cash on delivery; in cash or by credit card upon collection in person; and through the installment payment system or leasing. Account number for payment: Santander Bank SA Account number: 93109016650000000132482983
- The entity providing online payment services is Blue Media SA Available payment card payment methods:
- -Visa Electron
- - MasterCard Electronic
- The seller refunds the payment using the same method of payment as used by the consumer, unless the consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not involve any costs for him
- The customer should pay for the order in the amount resulting from the concluded Sales Agreement within 5 Business Days, if he chose the form of prepayment.
In the event of the Customer's failure to make the payment within the time limit referred to in §5 sec. 3, the Seller has the right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement. After the expiry of the deadline for payment, the Seller will send the Customer on a Durable Medium a statement of withdrawal from the contract pursuant to art. 492 of the Civil Code.
- Until the receipt of the Goods, the Customer has the contractual right to withdraw from the contract in accordance with art. 395 of the Civil Code. This right may be exercised by the Customer by submitting a statement to the Seller, in particular by using the dedicated link available in the e-mail order confirmation. The above contractual right of withdrawal is separate, it does not affect or limit the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days on the basis of the Act on consumer rights, described in §9 of the Regulations.
§ 6 Delivery
- The Seller carries out the Delivery on the territory of the Republic of Poland.
- The Seller is obliged to deliver the Goods that are the subject of the Sales Agreement without defects.
- The Seller informs the Customer about the number of Business Days needed for Delivery and execution of the order. If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment card, the execution time runs from the date of crediting the Seller's bank account.
- The ordered Goods are delivered to the Customer via the Supplier to the address indicated in the order form. In the case of some Goods exceeding the weight of 30 kg, the Customer has the option of purchasing an additional service, i.e. bringing the ordered Goods to the first room located in the Customer's premises at the address indicated in the order form, about which he is always informed when placing the order via messages posted on the website of the Store's website.
- The customer is obliged to examine the delivered shipment in time and in the manner accepted for shipments of a given type. In the event of a loss or damage to the shipment, the Customer has the right to request the Supplier's employee to draw up a proper report.
- The customer has the option of personal collection of the ordered Goods. The collection can be made at the office of Wiking Polska Sp. z o. o. during opening hours from 8.00 to 16.00 in Krakow at ul. Wieniawskiego 62 after prior arrangement with the Seller of the collection date via e-mail or by phone.
- The Seller, in accordance with the will of the Customer, attaches a VAT invoice to the shipment being the subject of the Delivery or sends via e-mail, to the e-mail address provided by the Customer when placing the order, a VAT invoice covering the delivered Goods. The VAT invoice is delivered by e-mail in the form of an electronic file in PDF format. In order to open the file, the Customer should have free software compatible with the PDF format. For this purpose, the Seller recommends the Adobe Acrobat Reader program, which can be downloaded free of charge at http://www.adobe.com 8. After the Delivery of the purchased Goods, the Seller, as part of the performance of the contract, may contact the Customer by phone to confirm receipt of the goods by customer.
§ 7 Warranty
- The Seller ensures the Delivery of Goods free of physical and legal defects. The Seller is liable to the Customer if the Goods have a physical or legal defect (warranty). In the case of used, defective Goods (e.g. from display or return), the Seller each time informs the Customer in particular about any visible signs of use. With the above in mind, each Good, both new, used and from display or returned, presented by the Seller is properly described.
- If the Goods have a defect, the Customer may:
- a) submit a statement of price reduction or withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, unless the Seller immediately and without undue inconvenience to the Customer replaces the defective Goods with defect-free Goods or removes the defect. This limitation does not apply if the Goods have already been replaced or repaired by the Seller or the Seller has not fulfilled the obligation to replace the Goods with defect-free Goods or remove defects. The Customer may, instead of the defect removal proposed by the Seller, demand replacement of the Goods with defect-free ones, or instead of replacing the Goods, demand removal of the defect, unless bringing the item into compliance with the contract in the manner chosen by the Customer is impossible or would require excessive costs compared to the method proposed by the Seller. When assessing the excess of costs, the value of the Goods free from defects, the type and significance of the defect found are taken into account, and the inconvenience to which the Customer would be exposed by a different method of satisfaction is also taken into account.
- b) demand the replacement of defective Goods with non-defective ones or the removal of the defect. The Seller is obliged to replace the defective Goods with goods free from defects or remove the defect within a reasonable time without excessive inconvenience to the Customer. The Seller may refuse to satisfy the Customer's request if bringing the defective Goods into compliance with the Sales Agreement in a manner chosen by the Customer is impossible or would require excessive costs compared to the other possible way of bringing them into compliance with the Sales Agreement. The costs of repair or replacement are borne by the Seller.
- In the case of a Customer who is a Consumer, the complaint costs are covered by the Seller, in particular the cost of delivering the Goods under complaint to the Seller and sending them back to the Customer by the Seller.
- Any complaints related to the Goods or the implementation of the Sales Agreement may be submitted by the Customer in any form. We prefer a written form, where a complaint letter can be sent to the Seller's address
- The Seller, within 14 days from the date of the request containing the complaint, will respond to the complaint of the Good or the complaint related to the implementation of the Sales Agreement submitted by the Customer. within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of the request containing the complaint.
- Please note that not all fabrics are suitable for sewing and embroidering. If in doubt, please contact the seller or do a test before buying.
- Do not put threads in coils longer than 1000 m, threads for industry, on the machine or embroidery machine because it may cause incorrect thread tension (except for industrial machines).
- They are not a defect of sewing machines, embroidery machines, overlock machines: thread breaking, thread looping or loud work resulting from operating errors or subjective feelings.
- The Authorized Central Service is located in Krakow at ul. Wieniawskiego 62.
- In order to submit a complaint, the Buyer must complete a special online complaint form available on the Online Store Website or complete and send it by post.
- If the buyer of the products is a customer who is not a consumer, the parties exclude liability under the warranty. (Legal basis: Art. 558 par. 1 of the Civil Code and Art. 22/1 of the Civil Code)
- The Customer who is a Consumer may use out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes. The authorized entity competent for the Service Provider is the Provincial Inspectorate of Trade Inspection in Krakow.
§ 8 Guarantee
- Goods sold by the Seller may be covered by a guarantee provided by the producer of the Good or the distributor.
- In the case of Goods covered by the guarantee, information on the existence and content of the guarantee may be made available to the customer at any time on request.
- Acceptance of the terms of the regulations by the buyer is tantamount to acceptance of the terms of the warranty card.
§ 9 Withdrawal from the Sales Agreement
- A Customer who is a Consumer who has concluded a Sales Agreement may withdraw from it within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The deadline to withdraw from the Sales Agreement begins for the Sales Agreement under which the entrepreneur issues the Goods - from the moment the Consumer or a third party indicated by him other than the carrier takes possession of the Goods, and if the Sales Agreement covers many Goods that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts - from taking possession of the last Good, batch or part, for other contracts - from the date of their conclusion. The consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement by submitting a declaration of withdrawal to the Seller. The statement can be submitted on the form, the template of which has been posted by the Seller on the Store's Website. Link to download the form link>>
- The returned goods should be returned immediately, i.e. within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of submitting the declaration of withdrawal in an unchanged state, unless the change was necessary within the limits of ordinary management. The consumer should return the goods in such quantitative and qualitative composition, subject to the first sentence, which he received from the Seller. In particular, he should attach all parts, accessories, instructions, conditions of use, etc. received with the goods, documents (not applicable to the proof of purchase) as well as the original packaging, also when it has been removed as part of the ordinary management of the sold item. The amount due will be returned immediately, no later than within 14 days by bank transfer to the account indicated by the Buyer.
- The consumer is liable for the decrease in the value of the item as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item in accordance with the Act of 30.05.2014 on consumer rights, art. 34 par.
- The cost of returning the returned goods to the Seller as a result of withdrawal from the contract is not refundable. The seller does not accept parcels sent to him on delivery.
- The right to withdraw from the contract does not apply if the entrepreneur has fully performed the service with the express consent of the consumer.
- In the event of a decision to return the purchased goods, please contact us by phone at the sales office number 12 4127369 or 664421788, where the Buyer will receive comprehensive information on the procedure of returning the Goods.
§ 10. Final provisions
- All goods, names and trademarks published on the Online Store website are used for identification purposes only and may be registered trademarks of their respective owners. Products sold in the store are for home use, unless the product description clearly indicates a different purpose.
- Before starting the product, the consumer is absolutely required to read the product manual.
- The prices and terms of purchase presented on the Store's Website apply only to Orders placed via the Online Store.
- The Seller informs that it makes every effort to ensure that the information on the manufacturer's Goods is consistent with the manufacturers' catalog data.
- The customer agrees to send commercial information via e-mail, post by Wiking Polska Sp. z o. o. ul. Wieniawskiego 62, 31-436 Kraków.
- When placing an Order, the Buyer should agree to the Seller storing and processing personal data contained in the order, only for purposes related to the execution of the Order in accordance with the applicable provisions of the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000), in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (Journal .Urz.UE.L No. 119, page 1) (hereinafter also: "GDPR") and other currently applicable, i.e. throughout the period of processing specific data, provisions of the law on the protection of personal data. Personal data means information about an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter: "Personal Data"). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, the economic, cultural or social identity of a natural person. Personal Data Administrator:
Your data is transferred to us and we will be their Administrator:
Wiking Polska Sp.z oo 31-436 Kraków ul.Wieniawskiego 62 NIP:9452186717
Contact to the Personal Data Protection Inspector: email@example.com
The administrator takes special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data collected by him are:
- - processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner for the data subject;
- - collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner incompatible with these purposes;
- - adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- - correct and updated when necessary;
- - kept in a form that allows identification of the data subject for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data is processed;
- - processed in a manner that ensures adequate security of Personal Data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures. The Customer's personal data may be transferred to third parties only for the purpose and to the extent necessary for the proper implementation of services provided on the basis of the Regulations, in particular to entrepreneurs intermediating in ordering courier services, postal operators and courier companies in order to send the parcel.
- The customer's personal data will be deleted immediately upon his request. For this purpose, only such information should be sent to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any complaints and comments regarding the operation of the Online Store should be submitted to the Seller via a consultant at the telephone numbers, e-mail or by post according to the contact details provided in the preamble of the Regulations.
- The Service Provider is not responsible for technical problems or technical limitations in the computer hardware, terminal equipment, ICT system and telecommunications infrastructure used by the Customer, which prevent the Customer from using the Online Store and the services offered through it.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, applicable law shall apply. Placing an Order in the Online Store means acceptance of the provisions of the Regulations.
- Product descriptions and photos as well as information come from the producers' database.
§ 11. Entry into force and amendments to the Regulations
- The Regulations come into force on the day of publication on the Online Store Website.
- The Store Operator will notify registered Customers of each change to the Regulations by e-mail with the right to terminate the contract within 14 days. Amendments to the Regulations come into force upon the expiry of the notice period. For orders placed before the entry into force of the amendments to the Regulations, the provisions of the Regulations in the wording applicable at the time of placing the order shall apply.
- The current Regulations are published on the Store's website and delivered free of charge to the Customer (by electronic means) at his every request.