Cookies - short information
What are "cookies"?
Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, stored in users' end devices (computers, telephones, etc.) intended for using websites . These files allow to recognize the user's device and properly display the website tailored to his individual preferences. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
Cookies are contained in the HTTP protocol, which is used for communication between the web server and the browser. It consists of: a key that specifies the name of the value, value and lifetime after which the browser should delete the cookie. Their functions are mostly standard for the settings provided by the browsers. Cookies are used to facilitate the use of the website and to adapt its content, including our offers, to the user's preferences and to increase the usability and personalization of the website content.
Which are cookies used by us?
Using the cookie technology used on our website, it is possible to learn about the preferences of users - e.g. by analyzing how often they visit our website or what products they watch most often. The analysis of Internet behavior helps us better understand the habits and expectations of users and adapt to their needs and interests. Thanks to this technology, we can not only present the user with an advertisement tailored to him (for example, an advertisement resulting from the fact that recently only browsing shoes in the "low shoes" category) and among the available offers, first of all, present those that will best suit the user's needs, but we can also create and present offers or discounts available for the user, unavailable to other people.
The user's resignation from cookies allowing the display of advertisements tailored to his interests does not mean that he will not receive no advertisements while using our website or other websites - in this case, the user will still receive the same number of advertisements, but not related to his previous activity.
Access to information on user activity on the Internet using cookies will also allow us to conduct market and statistical analyzes.
The information collected and contained in cookies may be stored after the end of the browser session, which allows, for example, to use them during the user's next visit.
Based on cookies, we use technology that allows us to reach users who have previously visited our website with an advertising message on other websites they visit, including those belonging to entities cooperating with our partners.
The lack of relationship between the advertisement displayed to the user and his interests and needs may be disruptive for him. We believe that it is more attractive and practical for the user that the message he receives corresponds to his interests and needs identified as a result of the analysis of his previous behavior, based on the cookie technology. Therefore, we are interested in following the advertising content of the user using various websites in order to deliver advertising content adapted to his previous internet activity.
Third party cookies
Cookies sent by these entities are to improve the effectiveness of presenting the user with advertisements that correspond to his online activity - third parties deliver advertising content to users.
Therefore, when visiting our website, cookies from our partners are also saved on the computer or other user's device. In this way, for example, information about viewed or purchased products is collected.
By default, web browsers or other software installed on a computer or other user's device connected to the network allow the placement of certain types of files " cookies "on such device. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the use of "cookies" in the web browser settings or inform about their every transfer to the user's device. In this way, the consent expressed to the use of this technology may be modified or revoked at any time (blocking the saving of cookies in the future).
It is also possible to block cookies from third parties at the same time. the acceptance of "cookies" coming directly fromomachdoszycia.pl.pl.
Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
Restricting the use of "cookies" may affect some of the functionalities available on the website.
Please note that opt-out from cookies will only apply to a specific browser. This means that the same actions will have to be taken for any other browser used on the same or a different device.
ONLINE STORE PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY - www. Machinesdoszycia.pl
What document are you dealing with?
The information contained in the Policy is of a general nature. Detailed information on the processing of specific personal data is made available each time they are obtained in the content of the information clause placed in a visible and easily accessible place. This applies in particular to information on the purpose and legal basis of the processing of personal data, the period of their storage and the recipients to whom they are transferred.
All words, expressions and abbreviations appearing on this website and beginning with a capital letter (e.g. Seller, Online Store, Electronic Service) should be understood in accordance with their definition contained in the Store Regulations Internet available in the Online Store Machinedoszycia.pl. including in the Application.
In the event of doubts or contradictions between the Policy and the consents granted by a given person, regardless of the provisions of the Policy, the basis for undertaking and determining the scope of activities by the Administrator are always provided voluntarily consent or legal regulations. In the event of such a conflict between the Policy and the content of the information clauses provided by the Administrator when collecting personal data (usually under the forms in the Online Store), the information that the Customer should follow is provided to him under the aforementioned information clauses
Who is the Administrator of your Data?
Administrator of the personal data collected:
2 - obtained based on the Customer's activity on the Internet, in the Application or in stationary stores belonging toomachdoszycia.pl is Wiking Polska Sp. z o. o. with its seat in Kraków at ul. Wieniawskiego 62 31-436 Kraków NIP: 6452186717 REGON: 36246492800000 registered in the District Court in Kraków, Śródmieście Department KRS 0000573937, also called interchangeably hereinafter referred to as "Administrator" and being the Seller at the same time. You can also contact the data protection officer under the above contact details.
How do we take care of your data?
Customer's personal data are processed in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Journal of Laws UE.L No. 119, p. 1) (hereinafter also: " RODO ") and other currently applicable, i.e. for the entire period of processing certain data, legal regulations wa on the protection of personal data. Personal data means information about an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter: "Personal Data" ). An identifiable natural person is a person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular on the basis of an identifier such as name and surname, identification number, location data, internet identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental factors, economic, cultural or social identity of a natural person.
The administrator takes special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data collected by him are:
- processed lawfully, fairly and transparently for the data subject;
- collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner inconsistent with these goals;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes, in which are processed;
- correct and updated if necessary;
- stored in a form which permits identification of the data subject for no longer than is it is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed;
- processed in a manner ensuring adequate security of Personal Data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, by appropriate technical or organizational measures.
As indicated in the introduction, being aware of the importance of customer privacy , The Administrator protects not only people visiting the Online Store or using the Application, but also Customers who have provided the Administrator with their Personal Data using other communication channels, i.e .:
- website https: //www .facebook.com and any other websites branded or co-branded with Facebook (including subdomains, international versions, widgets and phone versions in mobile phones), whose operating rules are based on the regulations made available in particular at https: //www.facebook .com/legal/terms , provided respectively by Facebook Inc. or Facebook Ireland Limited (hereinafter also: "Facebook website" ), including using the Facebook Lead Ads function aimed at direct marketing of the Administrator's own products or services. The rules for the protection and use of Personal Data by Facebook are available, for example, on the website: https: //www.facebook .com/policy.php . The administrator has no influence on the content of the legal regulations of the Facebook Website, including Personal Data.
- applications that allow the Administrator to run advertising campaigns on the Facebook Website, including contests For what purposes is your information used?
Each time, the purpose and scope of data processed by the Administrator result from the consent of the Customer or legal regulations and are further specified as a result of actions taken by the Customer in the Online Store or as part of other communication channels with the Customer. For example: (I) The Customer's Personal Data may be processed for the purpose of granting, presenting or providing him with offers and promotions dedicated to him, as much as possible adapted to his preferences (which may have a significant impact on him) only if the Customer has consented to it. (not available to people who have not given such consent); (II) if the Customer decides not to purchase via the Online Store, and makes only the Reservation of selected Products through it, his Personal Data will not be made available to the carrier carrying out the shipment at the request of the Administrator.
Possible purposes of processing Customer Personal Data by the Administrator are in particular:
1. conclusion and implementation of the Agreement for the Provision of Services (Account) or taking action at the request of the future Customer before its conclusion (we process your data in order to maintain your Account so that you can enjoy the benefits it offers, e.g. placing orders without the need to fill in forms each time, access to your purchase history, manage your consents on the website, etc. and enable you to use other services available on our website);
2. conclusion and performance of the Sales or Reservation Agreement, or taking action at the request of the future Customer before its conclusion (we need your personal data to perform your order and perform the concluded contract - in in particular, the confirmation of its submission and the reservation or shipment of the selected product to you, as well as, if necessary, to contact you in this matter);
3. accepting and considering complaints;
4. conducting the competition, in particular selecting the winners of the competition and implementing the prizes;
5. presenting advertisements, offers or promotions (discounts) regarding the Administrator's products or services intended for all recipients, in particular for the purpose of performing the contract for the provision of Newsletter;
6. pursuing claims and defending against claims, also from third parties - in the case of using most of the functionalities of the Online Store and Application;
7. correspondence with Clients, including replying to Clients' messages.
In the case of an adult Client, for his/her additional consent, Personal Data may also be processed for the purpose of presenting, creating, granting and implementing advertisements, offers or promotions (discounts) dedicated to a given Customer regarding products or services of the Administrator and its partners, as much as possible adapted to his preferences (profiling), as a result of automated decision-making that may have legal effects on it or have a similar impact on it, e.g. through a short-term discount dedicated exclusively to such a person on a specific product that has recently been viewed in our store (option not available to people who are not are of legal age or are of legal age but have not consented to such action)
What information do we use about you?
The Administrator may process, in particular, the following Personal Data of Customers:
1. using the Online Store or the Application:
- Personal Data provided in the form when registering the Account, placing Orders or making a Reservation in the Online Store (in particular: name and surname; e-mail address; contact telephone number; address [street, house number, apartment number, zip code, city, country ], address of residence/business/seat [if different from the delivery address], bank account number, and in the case of non-consumer customers, additionally company name and tax identification number [NIP]) and other data collected when using the Online Store or the Application ;
- Personal Data provided for the purpose of using the newsletter, provided when using the contact form, or provided when submitting complaints;
- Os data required to participate in competitions only with the consent of the client
- other data, in particular, obtained based on the activity Customer on the Internet, in mobile applications or in stationary stores belonging toomachdoszycia.pl. including obtained via the Online Store, Application or other communication channels with the Customer, using cookies and similar technologies,
2. completing the data contained in the Facebook Lead Ads form, the User provides the Administrator with the Personal Data indicated in the form, which may include in particular: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number;
3. by completing the data contained in the application forms enabling the Administrator to carry out advertising campaigns/competitions on the Facebook Website, the User provides the Administrator with the Personal Data indicated in the form each time, which may include in particular: name, surname, correspondence address, address e-mail, phone number, shoe number. Are you obliged to provide us with your data and what are the possible consequences of not providing it?
Providing Personal Data by the Customer in the Online Store is voluntary, but it is necessary to use certain functionalities of our store, for example, to place an Order by the Customer and its settlement (conclusion and performance of the Sales Agreement), registration Account or making a Reservation (concluding and performing the Service Agreement), subscribing to the newsletter or using our forms.
Each time, the scope of data required to conclude an appropriate agreement is previously indicated in Online Store (we mark the data the provision of which is necessary to conclude a contract/use a specific functionality), as part of other communication channels with the Customer or in the Regulations. The consequence of not providing Personal Data may be the inability to effectively perform the above activities.
On what legal basis do we use information about you?
The basis for the processing of the Customer's Personal Data is primarily the need to perform the contract to which he is a party or the need to take action at his request before its conclusion (Article 6 (1) (b)) GDPR). This primarily applies to Personal Data provided in the form when registering an Account, placing Orders and concluding a Sales Agreement or making a Reservation in the Online Store, as well as when subscribing to the newsletter. Also in the case of Personal Data provided to us in connection with the Customer's complaint, the legal basis for their processing is the necessity to perform/service the contract for the sale of the advertised goods.
In the case of data processing operations for the mentioned marketing purposes , with the exception of those carried out as part of the newsletter, which operates on the basis of the regulations, the basis for such processing is the fulfillment of goals resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or by its partners (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), in this case, the partners do not take part in the processing of customer data. On the other hand, to the extent that the Administrator's partners may also have direct access to this information - the legal basis for such processing is the voluntary consent expressed by the Customer (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR). In turn, presenting, creating, granting and implementing advertisements, offers or promotions (discounts) dedicated to a given Customer, which are based solely on automated processing, including profiling, as much as possible adapted to his preferences, which may significantly affect decisions customer, the basis is the consent voluntarily expressed by the customer (art.6 par.1 lit.a), art. 22 sec. 2 lit. c) GDPR). However, this only applies to adult customers.
For other (other) purposes, the Customer's Personal Data may be processed on the basis of:
1. voluntarily expressed consents - e.g. persons entering competitions (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR);
2. applicable legal regulations - when processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator, e.g. when, on the basis of tax or accounting regulations, the Administrator settles concluded sales contracts (art. 1 letter c) of the GDPR);
3. necessity for purposes other than those listed above, resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or by a third party, in particular to establish, assert or defend claims, correspondence with customers, also via contact forms (including replying to customer messages), market and statistical analyzes (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
Is your data subject to profiling and what does it mean for you?
The administrator, for the purposes of presenting general advertisements, offers or promotions (discounts), intended for all customers, in a manner adapted to the interests of a given customer, may read his preferences, e.g. by analyzing how often he visits the Online Store and whether and what products he buys or reserves in stationary stores belonging toomachdoszycia.pl.pl SA This allows for a better understanding of the customer's expectations and adaptation to his needs, without significantly affecting his decisions. Thanks to the use of advanced technologies by the Administrator, the above activities will often be performed by the system in an automated manner, thanks to which the content sent will be the most up-to-date and the Customer will be able to read them quickly.
In the case of adult customers, the above-mentioned analysis of interests or preferences will also be used to create, grant, implement dedicated and possibly tailored advertising, offers or promotions (discounts), in a manner automated, which may cause legal effects or similarly significantly affect it, potentially limiting access to them for other Clients (this option is not available to Clients who are under the age of 18 and have not consented to such actions of the Administrator). From the usual "profiling" (i.e., for example, adapting our messages, banners to your interests), our activities are distinguished by the fact that their result may significantly affect your choices as a consumer, i.e., for example, their result may be very beneficial, time-consuming an offer of footwear addressed only to you based on your purchase history and behavior on our website, to which our other customers will not have access. The more often a given Customer uses the Administrator's services and purchases his products, the better promotions and surprises can be prepared for him.
The administrator can also process information about the Customer's preferences that may sometimes have the nature of Personal Data, and have been provided to the Administrator by the Customer voluntarily through the functionality of the Application, including to limit the presented Products or Promotion to a specific size (e.g. shoe size) or to specific categories (e.g. Men's/Women's/Children's Products).
Using our application, do you provide us with areas such as your phone?
In order to run the Application functionality consisting in scanning and saving Product barcodes, presenting Products based on photos uploaded by the Customer, saving information enabling the Application to operate off-line, searching for through the geolocation of the Seller's stationary store or a specific collection point, the Administrator may obtain, including with the consent of the Customer, access to the following areas of the Customer's mobile device:
- device memory;
- Who can we share your data with?
Each time the catalog of recipients of Personal Data processed by the Administrator results primarily from the scope of services used by the Customer.
The catalog of data recipients also results from the consent of the Customer or from the provisions of law, and is made more precise as a result of actions taken by him in the Online Store or the Application.
The Administrator's partners may participate in the processing of Personal Data to a limited extent, in particular those who technically help to efficiently run the Online Store or the Application, including communication with our Customers (e.g. they support us in sending e-mails, and in the case of advertising activities - also in marketing campaigns), providers of hosting services or ICT services, carriers or intermediaries carrying out shipments of Orders, entities handling electronic payments or payment by payment card in the Online Store, companies that service the software , support the Administrator in marketing campaigns, as well as providers of legal and advisory services.
Are your data also transferred to third countries (outside the European Economic Area)?
As part of the Administrator's use of tools supporting his current operations, e.g. provided by Google, the Customer's Personal Data may be transferred to a country outside the European Economic Area, in particular to the United States America (USA) or another country in which the entity cooperating with it maintains tools for processing Personal Data in cooperation with the Administrator.
Appropriate security of the Personal Data provided has been provided by the Administrator by application of standard data protection clauses adopted pursuant to a decision of the European Commission and data processing agreements that meet the requirements of the GDPR. In the case of data transfer from Europe to the USA, some entities located there may additionally ensure an appropriate level of data protection in the so-called dams. Privacy Shield (for more information, see: https://www.privacyshield.gov/ ).
The customer has the right to obtain a copy of the Administrator 's security measures regarding the transfer of Personal Data to a third country by contacting us.
What are your rights?
Each customer has the right at any time to:
- lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office;
- transfer the Personal Data that he provided to the Administrator and which are processed in an automated manner, and the processing takes place on the basis of consent or on the basis of a contract, e.g. to another administrator;
- access to Personal Data (including, for example, receiving information which Personal Data is processed);
- requests for rectification and restriction of processing (e.g. if the Personal Data is incorrect) or deletion of Personal Data (e.g. if they were processed unlawfully);
- withdrawal of any consent given to the Administrator at any time, but the withdrawal of consent does not affect the processing carried out by the Administrator in accordance with the law before its withdrawal.
- object to the processing of Personal Data concerning him, carried out in order to legally implement legitimate interests of the Administrator or third party more, including in particular processing for the purposes of marketing, including profiling (if there are no other valid, legitimate grounds for processing that override the interests of the client).
For how long will we store Your data?
Personal Data may be stored for the period of using the Online Store (and may be deleted after three years from the last activity of the Customer in the Online Store), in the case of marketing activities - up to the time the Customer objects, and if they are related to cookies and similar technology, depending on technical issues, until these files are deleted using the browser/device settings (while deleting files is not always the same as deleting Personal Data obtained through these files, hence the possibility of o