- Long waiting times please contact us
For Husqvarna machines: Designer Diamond, Topaz, Ruby, Sapphire, Opal
For decorative, open material combinations.
1. Fold underneath about 1 cm of the edge of both pieces of fabric to be joined.
2. Replace the standard needle plate with the Spanish hem stitch needle plate. Install the white distance gauge to the front of the needle plate. Attach the Spanish Hem Foot. Thread the upper decorative thread and polyester thread of the same color into the bobbin.
3. Place both pieces of fabric in parallel with a distance gauge between them. Additionally, a decorative thread can be laid in the groove of the distance gauge. Lower the footer.
4. Select a zigzag stitch, a zigzag triple stitch or a decorative stitch. Adjust the stitch width 5.0 - 6.0 and check that the needle catches the edges of both pieces of fabric. Note: Avoid stitches with a lot of sideways movement.
5. Sew gently while holding the fabric edges together in front of the foot.
We invite you to purchase needles for sewing various fabrics, additional spools and presser feet to the machine. You can find everything in the category "Accessories"
Description of the above product is protected by copyright. Their use requires the permission of the copyright owner. Downloading the content of the above description without the consent of Wiking Polska Sp. z o.o. based in Krakow constitutes an act of unfair competition in the light of the ACT of April 16, 1993 "on combating unfair competition".
8 other products in the same category: