Foot For Bernina Covered Locks - 35
121,14 zł Netto
The lowest price of the last 30 days: 149,00 zł
Covered zipper sewing foot.
For machine series: Bernina
Number: 35 030 820 71 00 - for machine series: A ,
Number:35 030 653 72 00 - for machine series : B , C, D, Ea2-4, Eb2-4, Ec, F
Thecovered zipper foot is used for sewing covered zippers. The zipper is sewn into the garment before the final joining of its elements. The foot has 2 grooves on the underside, in which the zipper teeth slide, it holds them during sewing. The zipper should be a minimum of 3 cm longer than the anticipated length of the pull apart.
1 Mark the correct length of the zipper on the fabric and on the zipper. The excess length should be at the bottom of the zipper.
2. Put on the foot for covered locks. Select straight stitch with center needle position, stitch length 2,5-3,0.
3. spread the lock.
4. fold the right side of the lock with the fabric, right sides facing each other. The teeth of the zipper should be on the stitch line, and the upper end of the zipper should be about 2 cm below the edge of the fabric.
5) Raise the zipper teeth, lower the foot so that the teeth are in the right groove from the bottom of the foot.
6. adjust the position of the needle so that it aligns with the needle guide on the front of the foot. Make a few backstitches to secure the thread tip and sew. Finish sewing at the mark indicating the length of the zipper and make a few backstitches to secure the end of the thread.
7. Fold the left side of the zipper with the left side of the fabric right sides together. Lower the foot so that the zipper teeth are in the left foot groove. Verify that the needle is flush with the needle guide on the front of the foot. Sew identically to the previous side of the zipper.
Feel free to purchase sewing needles for various materials, additional bobbins and feet for the machine. You can find everything in the "Accessories" category.
Description of the above product is protected by copyright. Their use requires the permission of the copyright owner. Downloading the content of the above description without the consent of Wiking Polska Sp. z o.o. based in Krakow constitutes an act of unfair competition in the light of the ACT of April 16, 1993 "on combating unfair competition".
8 other products in the same category:
Overlock hemming foot - 4 mm - 69
copy of To bookmarks
Hem and hem foot 4 mm - 64
Bernina edging foot - 10/10C/10D
Appliqué sewing foot - 43
Patchwork foot - 37/37D